[gha] "PEACELOVELOGY" AS NEW PEACE ART

  • From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 16:45:35 +0500

From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent:  Monday, November 11, 2013.

To:     Dr. Leo Semashko
         <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>

Cc:    Global Harmony Association (GHA)
         <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Dr.Leo Semashko
          State Councillor of St. Petersburg,
          Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
          Director, GHA website "Peace from Harmony":
www.peacefromharmony.org
          Global Peace Science from Harmony:www.peacefromharmony.org/?
cat=en_c&key=585

           *"PEACELOVELOGY"  AS NEW PEACE ART*

Dear Dr. Leo Semashko,

Your mail Nov 9, 2013 is before me. I have gone through. I am happy to
learn from
other resources - now you are fighting fit. Thanks God.

You have addressed me very fine way. For me your mail is educative. I have
taken
from paragraph-4 last line "only ignorance, poor upbringing, aggression or
tyrant
violence can make him a murderer and a war veteran".

I sent herewith another poem "PEACELOVELOGY"  as new Peace Art. I hope you
will like it.

*(Transformed in Poetical form)*

*GLOBAL HARMONY ASSOCIATION (GHA)*

*                                                     AND*

*                             PROPOSED TITLE: PEACELOVELOGY*

*                                            FOR NEW BOOK*
                             Global Harmony Association (GHA)
                             have resorted to many a steps to
                             promote harmony, peace and love
                             between communication; still efforts
                             continues.

                             It is advisable to describe activities
                             of GHA members and volunteers
                             already on the record for encourage _
                             ments and remembrance.

                             Volunteers attached with GHA
                             are courageous and dutiful
                             they can boast on their sincere
                             working for the world citizens.

                             Actually: GHA is pioneer in this field,
                             GHA first became aware of this science
                             in the 21st century. Its working is for
                             more than eight years on the basis of
                             scientific theory of social harmony.
                             The GHA book "The ABC of Harmony
                             for Global Peace".

*Marvelous thought of Dr. Abdul Kalam, as
under:                             *

*                             "When there is harmony in the home,*

*                              There is order in the nation*

*                              When there is order in the nation*
*                              There is Peace in the World."*

                                               * * * * *

                              "*PEACELOVELOGY"*

*TITLE FOR NEW BOOK (GPS)*
                               The GPS is a new science,
                               which opens a new era of world history
                               the era of peaceful harmonious coexistence
                               among the peoples of the earth, which
excludes
                               any war.

                               Colleagues, members, volunteers and friends,
                               still may go ahead pursuing their mission
                               under the leadership of Dr.Leo Semashko
                               Founding President of GHA and GPS
                               avoiding odds and sky limit.

*Yunus Havaida*

*                                               Member: Global Harmony
Association (GHA)*

*
Karachi *

*                                                              Dated:
November 11, 2013.*

                                Pray for your long life and good health.

                                With love and best wishes.

*Muhammad Yunus Khan*