[gha] PEACE FROM HARMONY poem by Takis Ioannides

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 11:59:49 +0200

Dear Leo and fellow peacemakers of GHA,
I would like to share with you all my poeme with tilte given by Leo,

PEACE from HARMONY for LOVEPEACELOGY

Peace from Harmony

for Lovepeacelogy

Human mind is constantly seeking something unionist,

referring  to something ideal, perfect, beautiful, static, variable.

The viewer man managed to convert the visible to observation,

and then the beauty of the world led the Greek thought

to seek the beauty of his soul and while the harmony and beauty

of the content of the whole world.

Truth reaches our eyes and organs of judgment

fragmented and degraded,

 without observing the elegant models of our requirements.

Pythagorean thought indicates the two key concepts

of harmony and number.

The harmonious mixture of Harmony with the world

creates the perfect Beauty and Peace of our world.

Through the sacred Pythagoras Tetraktys

the true harmonious nature flows

and is sensed by humans empirically.

The Heraclitus thought identifies harmony

as the symmetry and regularity of Mother Nature.

The beautiful harmony that is hidden from our eyes,

 is better than the obvious one.

Nature likes to hide and play with the viewer

a game without end, but with many surprises for him.

The modern man must show patience

 in order to find the unexpected challenge ahead,

to reach the undiscovered.

Heraclitus tells us that the superior Harmony

contains both Love and Dispute.

These two elements marching together define,

and direct the flow of life.

Harmony secures connection, relevance, articulation,

 joint, attachment point, the correct mathematical

or geometric ratio parts of the whole.

If our souls follow the path of Mother Nature’s

 sacred Harmony consciously,

she will be harmonized harmoniously

with the fellow souls of our world,

and the humanity will manage to reach

the desirable Global PEACE.

by Takis Ioannides

student of this Life

Dr Literature, poet, writer, journalist, researcher

Co-founder and Honorary Member of GHA

Trustee of Maniatakeion Foundation, Greece

Member of Executive Board  and member of the committee of  books
competitions of ESTIA of New Smyrna Foundation, Greece

Member of education team of  Human Dignity & Humiliation Studies
University, Oslo, Norway

Member of IFLAC

Academic  by the International Academy of Letters , Arts and Sciences “Thea
Athina”, Greece

Pensioner of IBM Greece sa

With harmonious wishes for Harmony, Love and Peace

Takis Ioannides