[gha] Re: Letter from the Nobel Committee for Global Harmony Association + GHA Letter to Dr Moon

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subhash Chandra <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 20:26:14 +0400

Dear Subhash,

In the development of our search to finance the CSSS, I like to send you for
discussion the GHA Letter to Dr. Hyun Jin Moon, Founder and Chairman, Global
Peace Foundation in the attachment.

You occupy a high position in this Foundation in its Indian unit. Please, let
me know your opinion about this letter. Please, feel yourself free to edit this
letter as you want.

My concern is also a way of delivery of this letter. On Foundation website I do
not found a personal E-mail of Dr. Moon. Maybe you know his personal E-mail? If
so, please, let me know it also.

What are some other ways of delivery of this letter to Dr. Moon? Maybe you are
planning a meeting with him? That would be the best way to transmit the GHA
letter.

Thank you very much for your detailed and quick response.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;