[gha] Re: GHA new members from Nigeria and Pakistan

  • From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Global Harmony Association. GHA groups." <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:02:53 +0530

Dear Mrs. Titilola Adesidat Arike and Mr. Muhammad Yunus Khan,

You are welcome in GHA.
With Harmonious wishes and love,

Dr. Surendra Pathak,

*Professor & Head, Department of Value Education, **Direc**tor-Research &
Dean-Social Sciences**, *

*Project Director**: Interdisciplinary Research Projects & World Conference
on Existential Harmony  **(*www.existentialharmony.org/*) *
http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak
*Vice President GHA, President- GHA-INDIA * (www.peacefromharmony.org),
*Special Consultant* :IAEWP (www.iaewp.org),
*Member, WCPA* (www.wcpa.biz/),
*Member, Advisory Board* : Ground Report India
www.groundreportindia.com<http://www.groundreportindia.com/p/advisory-boards.html>
 websites : www.coexistence.in

*IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya  Mandir, Sardarshahar, 331401,
Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India, Mobile: +91-9414086007,
www.iaseuniversity.org.in
<http://www.iaseuniversity.org.in>, www.gandhividyamandir.org.in
<http://www.gandhividyamandir.org.in>, www.bttc-gvm.org.in/
<http://www.bttc-gvm.org.in/>, www.iaseve.org.in <http://www.iaseve.org.in>*