[gha] Fwd: Congratulations! + VIDEO Comments

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 17:03:42 +0400

Dear Bruce,

I sincerely appreciate you and all for your kind congratulations on my birthday
and appreciation of my work with you. - Especially for your support and
participation in our video.

All that reached the GHA - this is our common merit and nothing else! Only
together we can make further progress in harmony and on.

Now the top and synthesis of our achievements became our common VIDEO: "SOCIAL
GENOME OF PEACE FROM HARMONY" – it is the most concise and correct its name.
Video takes 8 minutes, but it is a synthesis and synergy of our basic ideas of
world peace and global harmony represented in our program book ABC of Harmony
and for 8 years of GHA work.

So now, I think, a matter of honor of every member of GHA not only view this
video, but also to invite to view it your friends from your networks, and also
to write the comment about this video on its page here:
http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA. This will be our example for others in a
harmonious enlightenment, which is the GHA mission on the way to harmonious
peaceful civilization.

To it is possible only this non-violent way. Another way to it, for exception
of development of harmonious mind, thought and consciousness through harmonious
education and enlightenment in the ABC of Harmony and similar books of harmony
- do not exist. It is Harmony Alphabet. This is GHA Alphabet.

Your comment to this video - it's a good example of your enlightenment in the
ABC of Harmony.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Everyone,

Congratulations to Leo on his birthday and a chance for all to review GHA's
accomplishments over the past decade of hard work.

Do enjoy the new video Leo developed at http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA

Thanks to everyone for the outpouring of recognition in recent days.

If you have a spare moment, please visit our new page with newly available
versions of ABC of Harmony and our Android App:
http://www.harmonyofnations.com/abc.html

Yours in harmony,

Bruce
Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
Director of CSSS Publishing and Editorial team

Publisher and Editor
President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
Author, Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
7337 Grandview Ct.
Carpentersville, IL 60110 USA
312-859-8090
cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx