[gha] Re: Fw: Please sign

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 03:00:46 -0800

Dear Dr.Leo
I signed the petition.

*Dr. Subhash Chandra*,

GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony

 http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583

 http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506

Board of Trustee -  GPF-India - Global Peace Foundation, India;

www.globalpeace.org

Associate Professor (Hon.) at Intercultural Open University (IOU), NL,
Chief Advisor - International Centre of Spirituality & Leadership – at
Central Institute of Business Management, Nagpur, India.

Director- Global Interfaith Peace & Harmony Project, India

www.globalpeacefestival.org

International Coordinator, WWA- World without Anger Kathmandu, Nepal.
www.worldwithoutanger.org

--
Subhash Chandra