[gha] Congratulations!

  • From: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 06:45:12 -0500

Everyone,

Congratulations to Leo on his birthday and a chance for all to review GHA's
accomplishments over the past decade of hard work.

Do enjoy the new video Leo developed at  *http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA*

Thanks to everyone for the outpouring of recognition in recent days.

If you have a spare moment, please visit our new page with newly available
versions of ABC of Harmony and our Android App:
http://www.harmonyofnations.com/abc.html

Yours in harmony,

Bruce

Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
Director of CSSS Publishing and Editorial team

Publisher and Editor
President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
Author, *Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020*, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
7337 Grandview Ct.
Carpentersville, IL 60110 USA
312-859-8090
cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx