[gha] CSSS Project was Approved by GHA Members

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 12:40:52 +0400

Dear GHA Members,

I am happy to inform you that you have approved unanimously on June 4 the GHA
new unprecedented scientific project - CSSS. We have not received any NOT. I
warmly thank you for approving CSSS project, and I congratulate you with this
new historic step on the path of social harmony to harmonious civilization!

I am also pleased to inform that the famous American sociologist in field of
social indicators, Emeritus Professor Ron Anderson has agreed to be the CSSS
Honorary Advisor and enter into its Board of Directors.

In the final version this project (24 pages) is published here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=579.

In the CSSS project was included only one addition proposed by Dr. Bruce Cook,
"CSSS participants are not obligated to provide funding, but any suggestions in
this area are always welcome!" This is a very important addition that invites
each of you to a new and important stage in the CSSS history - the search of
financing ($60,000), in which any of your advices can be crucial.

The strategy of this search consists of five directions:
1. State Statistical Bodies of India, Russia, USA. and Kazakhstan, with an
invitation to cooperate in the joint development of fundamentally new, global,
statistics. It will be a scientific step of each country to inner peace and
outer harmony. Global statistics - is a new and effective language of world
peace and global harmony, in which each country is interested. Language of
united global statistics - is a powerful scientific instrument of peace and
prosperity of every nation and global world in a whole.
2. International and national statistical research organizations.
3. International and national sociological research organizations.
4. International Foundations, funding social science research.
5. Private for-profit firms in the field of sociological and statistical
research.

Could you share your suggestions and advices in any of these areas? The CSSS
Board of Directors in the near future will examine, discuss and approve the GHA
official letters within each of these directions. We will consider and highly
appreciate all your suggestions and advices. The CSSS project will be GHA
priority for coming year. So my time and attention will be given to this
project in the first place. CSSS as the GHA new historic and unprecedented step
is provided by your moral support and develops from it.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;