[gha] Re: CSSS Program, To Approve before June 4, 2013--Leo and his Unfounded and Unharmonious Attack on a Potential Ally

  • From: ADOLF SHVEDCHIKOV <adolfps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 17:25:59 -0700

Dear Norman Kurland and all memders GHA:
I join to you and support new Program.   YES

Dr. Adolf Shvedchikov

Vice President, GHA-Russia,
Scientist, Chemical Physics, PhD and LittD,
Poet and Translator,
A Member of Many International Literary Associations,
Author of 16 books of poetry and poetic translations, including Shakespeare.

Address: Moscow, 129366 Russia, Prospect Mira, 180, Apt. 52
4317 Petit Avenue, Encino, CA 91436-3516, USA
Email: adolfps@xxxxxxxxx
Phone.: 8 (495) 686-81-83
Website: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=559