[gha] A link that will interest you, and an invitation to blog

  • From: Kurt Johnson <kurtjohnsonisd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>, "leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx" <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, "leo44442006@xxxxxxxxx" <leo44442006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:04:42 -0700 (PDT)

GHA, CIHE colleagues--

You'll be interested in the link below and the invitation there to blog.

With the backing of a coalition of Progressive Christian, Advaita Vedanta and
Humanist groups, TheSpeakEasy media
 has taken on THE COMING INTERSPIRITUAL AGE (TCIA) book for a media and
educational campaign.  You will recognize many of the historical figures at:

http://www.mikemorrell.org/2013/06/speakeasy-the-coming-interspiritual-age/

It will be very interesting to see what happens now as a major "interfaith
book" like TCIA is introduced to progressive audiences within and across the
traditions.  This is such an interesting time in our global and multicultural
melding!  And we are all part of it thanks to those who have pulled GHA
together!  A salute to them!

kurt
Dr. Kurt Johnson
www.thecominginterspiritualage.com