[gha-peace] Re: The GPS sixth Chapter in English for your discussion until 30 May

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RJBurrowes & AMcKone <flametree@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 13:31:49 +0400

Dear Robert,

Many thanks for your response and amendments, with both of which I agree. I
included then in the text of this Chapter. I agree with your motivation and
explanation. Thank you.

With love, best wishes for peace from harmony based on science,

Leo

Dr Leo Semashko:
State Councillor of St. Petersburg, Russia;
Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute;
Peace Science Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
NO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA:
http://diy.rootsaction.org/petitions/no-to-war-hot-or-cold-with-russia