[gha-peace] Re: The GPS fifth chapter in English for your discussion until 30 April

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 13:30:02 +0300

Dear Leo
YES
by
Takis Ioannides
Dr Apostolos J Paschos
Athanassios Koumouris

Dear Heli,

Thanks for response. We hope on your active participation after May 15.

Best wishes for peace from harmony based on science,

Leo

Dr Leo Semashko:
State Councillor of St. Petersburg, Russia;
Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute;
Global Peace Science from Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
Peace Science Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
NO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA: