[gha-peace] The GHA TENTH ANNIVERSARY. Result is Global Peace Science: How to Stop and Prevent War? Revolution of History. Dream and Reality.

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 19:25:45 +0400

Dear GHA Members and World Community Citizens:

Global Harmony Association (GHA) is happy to announce that after the
publication of 50 projects and 7 books during 10 years of search on the
theoretical and practical ways of peace from harmony was created, for the first
time in world and history, GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE (GPS). It was published by the
GHA eighth book on January 21, 2015 in honor of its 10th anniversary on
February 15. GPS was created by 89 co-authors from 30 countries, first in
Russia (http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606), and within a year it
will be discussed and published in English, the first four chapters of the
twelve have already been published here:
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585

For me personally, this book has two main meanings: personal and global. All my
life I dreamed about this science, about termination of all wars in the world.
These dreams were inspired by early childhood suffering of my mother with me at
the war beginning under the fascist bombing in June 22 - 29, 1941. I am happy
that I am at least partially fulfilled my dream and fulfilled a promise to my
beloved mother. This is main result of this book for me personally, which is
linked with its universal meaning in my dream. Of course, my dream would have
remained unrealized without the 10-year-old intellectual cooperation with
hundreds of my friends-peacemakers from around the world, which I sincerely
appreciate.

I very well understand that like any science, GPS will always be unfinished and
always will be improved in the future by eliminating its natural disadvantages
and historical limitations, about which will be written many books. The crucial
milestones in history of human knowledge require prolonged comprehension! But
the main thing is its imperishable theoretical and practical virtues, which
first opened a clear objective and non-violent way of conscious building a
global peace among the nations of humanity in a relatively short historical
period - within the 21st century. This is the first opportunity that was opened
for 6000 years of previous history. Therefore overestimate its colossal
importance is impossible.

This book is a breakthrough in world history and social science, backward
100-200 years. Therefore, this science is historical sensation and world
discovery! The world discovery is connected with the discovery of SPHERONS and
historical sensation - with the completion of military history and the
transition to a peaceful history. GHA first has opened the objective social
structure of harmonious classes of the population - SPHERONS employed in four
spheres of social production. SPHERONS ensure global peace as its own law as
they are its conscious creators, when they will master the GPS scientific
consciousness. This is discovery! Nothing like it has no in social cognition,
although there are many intuitions and approaching it disclosed in our book. In
the book first two chapters are presented the fundamental theoretical proof of
the existence of objective and universal harmonious classes of the population,
SPHERONS, together with their statistical proof on modern examples.

A breakthrough in the world history. The conscious and widespread establishment
of SPHERONS’ objective structure in global social community turns human history
of the military in peace. Future history of SPHERONS prevents and eliminates
all wars and armed conflicts, provides general and complete disarmament! This
will be an unprecedented history! This change of two historical eras: War Era
and Peace Era. There is no other. It is a historical sensation! But its deep
understanding cannot come instantly. It requires from each person continuous
harmonious education from childhood, then people will know how to prevent or
eliminate any sharp conflict. Global harmonious education in GPS is the main
process that equips human mind with KNOWLEDGE against any war, providing the
eternal victory of peace over war.

For the GPS development and education in it requires appropriate academies,
universities, schools and many other conditions, the architecture of which is
summarized in the book. The GHA invites all peace-loving thinking people to
develop it, to make it more perfect by the principle: "We made it as we could -
if you are able, please, make it better." We did a lot but there is much more
work! Global peace can only be achieved in the way of harmony, as only the
harmony, its scientific knowledge and application, will provide to humanity
eternal victory of peace! This is a revolution of history! The first and unique
in its kind. Which Martin Luther King brilliantly defined as "shift of the arms
race into a peace race." This shift was committed in GPS, in thinking, in
opening SPHERONS as actors of this shift first.

SPHERONS, armed with GPS knowledge, able to solve all global problems as
sources of wars, as well as non-violently to overcome all of the empires,
including the latest in history and the most dangerous for the survival of
humanity US empire. In GPS, in Chapter 9, the US is identified as “the main
threat, obstacle and enemy of global peace, as a key source of global nuclear
war,” prevention of which requires an equally global Gandhi’s nonviolent
resistance and insulation of this source based on GPS. Therefore its birth in
Russia, as one of the most peaceful countries in the world history is not by
chance but natural, as it is able to become a leader in the global non-violent
resistance and to overcome the last empire that disclosed in the book 10th
chapter.

These two definitions for the US and Russia are its main and first practical
conclusion for the 21st century. Confrontation between these forces of war and
peace - this is the reality of global community. But in it grows a dream of
historic victory of peace over war and the transition from the military history
of mankind to peaceful, from military to peaceful civilization from harmony,
that is, to a harmonious civilization. The popularity of this dream indicate 6
million visits to our website "Peace from Harmony", the number of which is
constantly growing. GPS unfolds the scientific way to realize this dream!
Really it is not a discovery, not a sensation and not a revolution of
consciousness?

Therefore we are happy to congratulate all on the GHA anniversary and creation
of GPS!

We sincerely wishes to all harmony to win peace!

Dr. Leo Semashko,
GHA Founder and President,
www.peacefromharmony.org

This Message was published here: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=614