[gha-peace] Re: Proposal of GHA Humanity Charter for World Peace & Oneness of Humanity

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 22:28:45 +0530

Dear Dr. Leo Semashko &

All GHA Peace Leaders

I am happy to send you ‘GHA Humanity Charter for World Peace & Oneness
from Harmony Science for creating a peaceful sustainable world’ for
discussion
and approval in 2-3 days (up to June 2, 2015)

With greetings of Peace, love & harmony

Dr. Subhash Chandra,
GHA Secretary General and GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583

1. Board of Trustee Global Peace Foundation, India;
www.globalpeace.org
2. Associate Professor (Hon.) at Intercultural Open University (IOU), NL,
3. Chief Advisor - International Centre of Spirituality & Leadership – at
Central Institute of Business Management, Nagpur, India.
4. Vice-President GDF - Unity in Diversity–World Civil Society, India
http://www.gdfunityindiversity.org/profsubhashchandra.htm
5. Project Director- Global Interfaith Peace & Harmony Project, India
www.globalpeacefestival.org
6. International Coordinator, WWA- World without Anger, Kathmandu, Nepal.
www.worldwithoutanger.org

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 7:08 PM, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Subhash, excuse me,

Many thanks for your editing. Please, see my editing in attachment, edit it
and send it for your SINGLE signature to the GHA member discussion and
approval in 2-3 days (up to June 2) on address: <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

With love, best wishes for peace from harmony based on science,

Leo

Dr Leo Semashko:
State Councillor of St. Petersburg, Russia;
Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute;
Global Peace Science from Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
Peace Science Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
NO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA: