[ggcsquicksig] Re: split transaction problem

  • From: "Irma" <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:05:24 -0800

That worked!  Not at first, however.  I deleted the entry, then started to
type it in again, but since Quicken had memorized the transaction that same
erroneous entry reappeared.  So I deleted the entry again, and then I typed
a generic name for the payee and typed everything anew on the transaction
page, and finally the entry was saved correctly.

Thanks!
Irma