[ggcsquicksig] backup question

  • From: "Irma " <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 15:14:36 -0700

Hi Babette,

I think I just got a big problem resolved through Quicken support. My bank
hadn't been downloading my savings transactions, and now I believe the
problem is solved. I'm assuming all will be well BUT during the process my
Quicken checking statement balance grew to 3 TIMES as much as the accurate
amount. I looked it over, but except for 2 transactions I can't find
duplicates, which might go back years. I have the correct list of
transactions, before the changes were made during our support conversation,
backed up on my flash drive.

Should I install the version that was backed up on my flash drive? I'm not
familiar with this process, and, I don't want to undo all the work the
Quicken support person did to activate my savings file.

Thank you,

Irma