[ggcsquicksig] Quicken SIG Meeting Times in September

  • From: <bcbloch@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 10:42:16 -0700

The space we will be using next Fall for the Quicken SIG is used in the
morning by another group until 10 A.M. (not a GGCS SIG)

In order to avoid our SIG's arrival and the other group's leaving, as
well as giving us time to set up the computer, screen, etc. we need to
change our start time.

We have the following options, keeping the meeting for the second Tuesday
of the month:
        11:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
        Noon to 2:00 P.M.
        1:00 P.M. to 3: P.M.

Please let me know if any of these times does NOT fit your schedule, and
if you prefer any of the times.

GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).