[ggcsquicksig] OnLine Payee List after Conversion to Quicken 2009

  • From: "Babette" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SIGLIST" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:29:10 -0700

A couple of people have mentioned that after they converted from Quicken 2006
to 2009, their online payee lists seemed to be missing.
My Online Payee List converted with no problems, so I'm not sure what may have
caused the loss for others.

If you want to check whether all the Online Payee names are OK, click on the
ONLINE menu button, then select "ONLINE PAYEE LIST".

Babette
GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).