[ggcsquicksig] If you change your Email Address you may miss Qujicken Sig Messages

  • From: "Babette" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SIGLIST" <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:08:25 -0700

If your Email address changes, and the old address "bounces" your messages
(i.e., sends them back), stating that your name is unknown, FreeLists notifies
me.
Occasionally an Internet Provider's Email service will bounce a message with
"Sender Unknown", even 'tho the addressee is still "known", and the next time
accept messages.  But this is not usual.

If you actually get a new Email Address and the old one is no longer able to
receive and/or forward incoming messages, don't forget to let us know at the
Quicken SIG.  If you don't send me the new address, you will not get any
Quicken SIG messages in the future.

SEND ME YOUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS "OFF LIST" to:  ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx
   Please be sure to also give me the old address so I can remove it from our
FreeLists subscribers.

The following three subscribers' Email address bounced today.
      0     3     May 10 - May 30      nancyandbill@xxxxxxxx
           550 nancyandbill@xxxxxxxx is not a valid user
      0     1     May 30 - May 30      PhyllisKieling@xxxxxxx
           550 5.1.1 <PhyllisKieling@xxxxxxx>: Recipient address
      0     1     May 30 - May 30      local1784@xxxxxxx
           550 5.1.1 <local1784@xxxxxxx>: Recipient address

If anyone knows how to reach these people (in in the case of the first and
third ones, who they are!), please let me know, "Off List".

Many thanks.

Babette
GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
     Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

   In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).