[ggcsquicksig] Re: APRIL 10, 2012 QUICKEN INTEREST GROUP MEETING

  • From: "ernie pitz" <guidop6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 17:22:12 -0700

Babette, I'm tickled that we will cover bill payments via schedule
transactions, Bill Pay or 'as reminders'. I need to be sure I have it right so
as not to incur late fees, etc. It has been flawless all these years and now
I'm wondering how I managed to do it not knowing exactly what the rules and
procedures were/are.