[ggc-urantialist] Re: [socadmin] FIFTH EPOCHAL POWER HOUR honors Father's...

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Bohohwymus@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: szendt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cdhutchins94510@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 14:30:45 -0400

Hi Cristina, Stephen and others interested,
On following this thread, the first thing I thought was we all need to
have patience with ourselves, "accept forgiveness" as our book would put it.
There will be moments of enlightenment, even transformation, followed by
moments of seeming retrogression. There is a great passage about this ebb and
flow I've tacked on here from the UB. Doubts will certainly alternate with
faith, a reason I think we are taught about faith-trust. In moments when
faith is uncertain, I can exercise an attitude of trust, trust that faith,
"self-conscious[ness] of the assurance of the divine presence," will come back
into my heart even when it seems I have lost it.

13:4.5.The determiner of the differential of spiritual presence exists in
your own hearts and minds and consists in the manner of your own choosing,
in the decisions of your minds, and in the determination of your own wills.
This differential is inherent in the freewill reactions of intelligent
personal beings, beings whom the Universal Father has ordained shall exercise
this liberty of choosing. And the Deities are ever true to the ebb and flow
of their spirits in meeting and satisfying the conditions and demands of
this differential of creature choice, now bestowing more of their presence in
response to a sincere desire for the same and again withdrawing themselves
from the scene as their creatures decide adversely in the exercise of
their divinely bestowed freedom of choice. And thus does the spirit of
divinity
become humbly obedient to the choosing of the creatures of the realms.
Cheers,
Dave Holt, GGC

In a message dated 6/22/2015 7:52:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
szendt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Christina,
You raise the most probing questions, the ones that need answers from our
own experience, in concert with the "conspiracy" of spiritual helpers who
are involved with our growing ability to use the Adjutants of Worship and
Wisdom, it seems to me.
I know from my life as it is now, that I have been somewhat transformed,
from the willful and ignorant drop-out that I was when the UB was thrust into
my life, back in 1971. I certainly don't pretend to be a high achiever.
Anxiety continues to plague me as I face retirement and relocation from
familiar surroundings.
Interpersonal relationships have stretched and occasionally strained my
abilities to be of loving support to others.
Yet, in the midst of juggling many issues and ideas that come to me in
waves of awareness, when meditating or contemplating, journaling or
discussing, I can sense how my emotional responses are less volatile, more
toward a
mature understanding.
I sense my relationship to the Holy Spirit and her seven Adjutants, I seek
help from my spiritual resources, and I listen for "the still, small
voice" of the Spirit of Truth. Being in an active and stimulating study group
is
a decided plus.
I don't have easy answers to your deep questions. As Dick Bain points out,
there are no specific roadmaps to personal transformation.
All I can say is that looking back, I can see that goodness and truth have
made my life more beautiful. This gives me moments of real joy.
Sincerely,
Stephen Zendt

From: Stephen Zendt <szendt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>