[ggc-urantialist] Re: FIFTH EPOCHAL POWER HOUR honors Father's Day

  • From: "Dawn Hart" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dawn.hart08@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "szendt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <szendt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 16:04:58 -0700

Beautifully put as always Stephen! Thank you!

Dawn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2015, at 3:34 PM, Stephen Zendt <szendt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Urantia Book students and friends,

How unique to have Father's Day and the Summer Solstice happening at the same
time, on a Sunday!

We in the Northern Hemisphere are in the season of hot weather, now, while
those south of the Equator enter Wintertime.

Whether cold or hot, it is a day to pay attention to creators, those who
sired us and those who created our Universe. The big opportunity here is open
expression of gratitude, for time and sacrifice made in order to provide home
and watch care. Our heavenly and earthly fathers need to know that we care
for them and send them love.

In honor of today, I want to provide a single paragraph that lifts my own
soul up whenever I read it. PAPER 102; Section 1, Pp. 5.

102:1.5 God is so all real and absolute that no material sign of proof or no
demonstration of so-called miracle may be offered in testimony of his
reality. Always will we know him because we trust him, and our belief in him
is wholly based on our personal participation in the divine manifestations of
his infinite reality.

Stephen Zendt, Walnut Creek, CA