[ggc-urantialist] Community Meeting; Election; Evening Pot Luck TOMORROW... 4:00 pm SATURDAY, April 13th

  • From: Claudia Ayers <claudia.ayers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggc-urantialist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 18:46:20 -0700

  Dear Ones,

Dave Holt had summed this up so nicely.... this is just a reminder... see
below.

I've had a very busy two months of full time substitute teaching, and I
don't know how I ever taught school and did anything else... but, I'll be
there tomorrow with a big deep dish pizza from Zachary's.

I'll have the short list of agenda items, including some discussion about
the Big Gathering in Yosemite this coming summer surrounding Jesus'
Birthday.

I encourage people to attend, even if on the spur of the moment, even if
just to enjoy the social aspects of our meetings.

Bring your annual dues and something to share in an evening meal.

Bring your willingness to take a stab at serving as an officer.

Also let me know if there is someone you know who would want to be included
on the e-mailing list for the Golden Gate Circle Society.

Thank you Dennis for hosting!!!

cheers,

claudia

*Reminders of Upcoming Local and U.S. Events*

*Golden Gate Circle Community Planning Meeting, Saturday, April 13, Time
4:00 pm:*

At Dennis Baker’s house: 500 Poplar Ave. #304, Millbrae, CA 94030

(right across from San Francisco airport)

For more info: contact Dennis Baker, C.P.M., 415-309-0362 Cell
dennisbaker2@xxxxxxxxxxx

   Claudia Ayers, GGC President, writes, “I'll get an agenda going
shortly... but mainly: officer elections... for which I want to run for
Croatian Translation Coordinator... and get that, specific, job done.”

*   There will be an election of a new Society President!*

--
claudia ayers
181 Chimney Creek Road