[georgianbents] parking brake lever needed.

  • From: "Bob Beechy" <buscom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:31:32 -0500

I would like to ask a favour from one of you northern riders.

Two years ago, when I rode the Wasaga Beach spring ride, we stopped at a local
bicycle dealer, and I was able to purchase a special brake lever with the
parking brake option.

I understand the dealer has moved to Stayner. If anyone has time to stop by
that shop and check to see if it is still available, then purchase/pick up the
same type of lever, for the LEFT side of the handle bar, and deliver it to me
at the races, I would be grateful. I will compensate you on delivery.

If someone could do this, let me know through this freelist, so there is no
duplication.

Thanks again,

Bob Beechy