[georgianbents] Wayne's email address

  • From: "25hz" <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Georgian Bents List" <Georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:25:19 -0500

Is anyone on the list aware of Wayne's email address?  The one I have:
nyper@xxxxxxxxxxx doesn't seem to be working, unless there is some kind of
spam script running that kicks all the emails back.  Does he know about Feb
4th, and is he coming?

Thanks for any insight . . .

On the up side, I got two sets of blade adapters cut out and one partially
assembled.  Should have them both pretty much done hopefully by Sat evening
so I can get on the FWD, RWS delta ice racer.  The new tadpole will go out
for powder early next week and eb assembled long before next weekend,
hopefully.  Marcel and I are going to check our areas and see if there are
any outdoor rinks with ice on them so we can do a little testing..  If the
cold weather holds steady for a few weeks, I have ice thickness vs weight
bearing charts as well as someone lined up who would plough an oval and a
straight 500m track for us.  I'll see how the weather holds and aim for some
time near the end of Feb, or beginning of March, but I'll make sure not to
schedule it during the Toronto Bike show :)

Listmaster: 25hz@xxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe send an empty mail to
georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx