[geogebra-translators] Translators

  • From: "Markus Hohenwarter" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GeoGebra Translators" <geogebra-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 10:56:26 -0400

Dear friends of GeoGebra,

we will update the GeoGebra Pre-Release version ("Future" on
www.geogebra.org) today or tomorrow. It includes all your latest user
interface translations (properties files). Please try out the new
version and check your translations. If you want to make changes,
please use the latest version of the properties files from
http://www.geogebra.org/source/translation/gui/.

Also, we have update the "Changes 3.0 -> 3.2" page
http://www.geogebra.org/en/wiki/index.php/Translation_GUI_3.2
In particular, we would like to ask you to look at the part
http://www.geogebra.org/en/wiki/index.php/Translation_GUI_3.2#Translation_Keys_to_be_removed
that describes how to remove old and now unnecessary entries from your
properties files. It would be great if you could help us to do this
because it will reduce the size of the properties files and thus lead
to (a bit) faster download of GeoGebra applets.

Thank you very much for your continuous support and efforts!

Have a great summer,
Markus, Michael, and Judith

--
Markus Hohenwarter, Ph.D.