[GeoGebra] Vote for GeoGebra

  • From: Markus Hohenwarter <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GeoGebra News <geogebra-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:15:54 +0100

Dear colleague,

please vote for GeoGebra at Chase Community Giving:
http://tiny.cc/vMKP3
In this way you can support projects like GeoGebraCAS, GeoGebra3D,
GeoGebra for Touch Screen, GeoGebra for Mobile devices, etc.
Thank you!

Good news: GeoGebra has just received the prestigious Tech Award
in San Jose, California (http://techawards.org). Some pictures:
http://tiny.cc/QyPuE

Please sign up to our new GeoGebra mailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/geogebra
if you haven't done so yet.

You may also want to join our Facebook GeoGebra community:
http://www.facebook.org/geogebra

All best wishes,
The GeoGebra Team
____
To unsubscribe send a mail with subject "unsubscribe" to
geogebra-news-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx