[geocentrism] Re: spinning wheel

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:18:17 -0000

Dear Regner,
For what it is worth and without actually trying the experiment I would say that the wheel would not move if suddenly jerked. However I think that we have raised much more interesting points and at your request. Perhaps when they have been dealt with we can consider your points. I think that sounds reasonable.

Jack

----- Original Message ----- From: "Regner Trampedach" <art@xxxxxxxxxx>