[geocentrism] sagnac effect...

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:39:09 +1000

Just read that through.. will follow up soon.. However, like everything else,
it does not prove the earth rotates, if the aether is rotating. And as I said
before the aether is not material, and as such frictionless to material
things.. can we apply the analogy of a ripple in a flowing stream to a
electromagnetic wave in a flowing aether.. I got to doubt it... on the
uncertainty principle, lol...  Grin... Hehehehe.....  God is just too smart for
mere mans science....Philip.
  27  But the foolish things of the world hath God chosen, that he may confound

the wise: and the weak things of the world hath God chosen, that he may

confound the strong.

  28  And the base things of the world and the things that are contemptible,
hath

God chosen: and things that are not, that he might bring to nought things that
are:

  29  That no flesh should glory in his sight.