[geocentrism] motor

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:09:57 +1000

Robert B, as regards your Aspden-Adams motor, if I recall correctly, you stated
that the motor if restarted within a minute or two of stopped, it would return
to full speed using less input power than the original start from a long dead
stop,  in either direction.

Thats a bummer!  Its means we have a rotating force residual that acts in both
directions, which is a contradiction in mechanical terms.

If the Aspden capacitor I am currently considering has the  electrical effect
of opposite rotation of charges in the aether surrounding the motor rotor, it
becomes a conditional response related to how the aether affects motion, (of
the flywheel) rather than any normal electrical or magnetic  reaction.

Meaning:  Maybe the effect could be tested by using a second motor drive
mechanically connected to the first, to bring the first rotor (motor) back up
to speed. This might help establish if it is purely a mechanical property. One
could look at the generator action in the first motor as well. As we are
dealing with permanent motors, I can assume this will generate if driven.