[geocentrism] Re: more aether/aspden

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>, <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 11:04:16 +1000

Sorry, I got my forces back to front in this diagram..  The bottom side is not
cutting and the upper side is doing double , therefore the net force is upwards
in this diagram.

Phil

Consider that if the wheel was spinning with the axel horizontal N-S on the
equator, as per the diagram in the anticlockwise direction, then the wheel
should experience more force up than towards the ground..  an unbalanced wheel
upwards?  Of course I'm tangling myself in two different reference frames. look
at it from the heliocentric theory view. Something tells me we been here done
this before..  I been wasting your time.. and its morning too  . Back to school
..I'll come back tomorrow.

by-by

GIF image