[geocentrism] Re: geocentrism] Science and the Bible

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:20:52 -0600

No problem with me, Jack.  Mike does think he's Emily Post (or Amy
Vanderbilt) a lot, but I think he has a point about forwarding on private
correspondence without the knowledge of the other party.  Not the best for
civility.

What I don't understand is Mike now saying he can't post when he clearly
said after the banning that he could post anyway.  He's got all of our
emails by now and could surely post to everyone privately at the very least.

Sincerely,

Gary Shelton