[geocentrism] Re: dumbing down ... murder of the mind

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Governor" <governor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:05:48 +1000

FW: dumbing down ... murder of the mindWe  can see this in the Bush junta's
denying and misrepresenting the  scientific evidence for global
warming--leading to their refusal to sign  the Kyoto Accord.  But he was right
on this one though wasn't he?   We can't have it both ways.....

Was he in rebellion?  I think not.. He still acted with the cabal without
signing.. same thing Howard.. ..  Is that the secret shake?

JPEG image