[geocentrism] comet Holmes.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:59:10 +1000

James M. McCanney, M.S. (Physics) is of course an agnostic, but I think he has
something concerning the electrical nature of the universe.
http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/
He has always maintained an opposing alternative view concerning comets. he
also is always at odds with NASA and questions the reality of the appollo
missions. He claims the current comet phenomenon is going to prove him right
that they are not dirty snowballs. He expects that Homes is rapidly becoming a
new planet in the solar system. ie that it is in some way attracting matter to
itself.

He rambles on and is fairly boring to listen to, and his site is just as messy.

He paid for this 2hour long commercial free broadcast.
"November 25, 2007 posting ... DETAILS OF SPECIAL COMET HOMES BROADCAST ... i
will give a brief review of comet holmes but there is a good deal of new
important information so be sure to pass the word to listen ... comet holmes is
becoming a major issue and thus the huge effort to promote imposters with
watered down copy cat phony information on the internet and other venues ... my
COMET HOLMES SPECIAL broadcast will be a full 2 hour commercial free program
TIME - 01:00 - 03:00 (1:00 AM to 3:00 AM EASTERN STANDARD TIME) TUESDAY
NOVEMBER 27, 2007

BROADCAST ON : WWCR 3.215 MHz shortwave ... this powerful signal covers the
entire USA and a large foreign area "

I will post the link to the archived broadcast as soon as it is available .

Philip.

November 23, 2007 posting ... the THANKSGIVING DAY SPECIAL show archive is now
posted ... the main topic "THE REAL MEANING OF THE MANY PLANET X's" (a journey
through history including THE FIRST THANKSGIVING) ... i also talk about comet
holmes as a current "planet X" or un-named planet (a minor planet) ... i have
now confirmed that the officially stated "size" of Comet Holmes' nucleus ... as
i said before ... was "measured" by a "brightness" measurement by NASA and
therefore my statement is verified that the nucleus of comet holmes has to be
much larger than the 2.1 miles stated by NASA ... additionally it is growing as
it accumulates the tail material (see my Plasma Discharge Comet Model as
described in my books and DVDs) ... the tremendous increase in brightness was
caused ... as i stated originally on october 23 when this all started ... by
the comet nucleus moving into a near perfect electrical alignment with the
electrical plasma tails of Mercury - Venus and Mars (the bug zapper effect) ...
so yes ... since October 23, 2007 ... we have a new minor planet forming in the
solar system ... since the smallest object that the Hubble Space Telescope can
measure directly at that distance is about 33 miles across (one Hubble Pixel =
33 miles) one could easily project that this nucleus could be as much as 33
miles across AND GROWING (it could be larger) ... also curiously ... a direct
measurement could be made using radio signals bounced off the comet nucleus (it
would "see through" the thick comet coma that is preventing visual confirmation
at this time ... comet holmes path lies in a prograde orbit (e.g it is moving
in the same direction as all the other planets) between the orbits of mars and
Jupiter ... proving conclusively all of my theoretical work ... i will continue
to track it and due to "tail drag" (as defined in my Plasma Discharge Comet
Model) i predict that it will soon show signs of falling back in its orbit (it
will be behind schedule) ... stay tuned ... as soon as the full moon gets out
of the way we will be measuring its location again ... remember during the Hale
Bopp era when the official comet tracking web site curator old brian marsden
almost daily changed the comet's ephemeris (orbital chart data) and pretended
it never happened (we captured the daily ephemeris tables and still have all of
them saved for posterity) ... years later they tried to claim that the orbital
change of Hale Bopp ... changing from a 4200 year orbit to a 2600 year orbit
... was due to a gravitational disturbance by jupiter ... Hale Bopp came far
under Jupiter on its path into the solar system ... but this only made a slight
one time adjustment in Hale Bopp's orbit ... we are expecting the same hanky
panky with this comet and will continue to report (we are capturing the
ephemeris charts and watching for them to magically change with comet holmes)
... hal weaver who made the "measurement" of comet holmes also was in on
corrupting the Hale Bopp data (remember the issue with the pictures ...
remember the NASA faked pictures where they photo shopped out the Hale Bopp
companion ... the courtney brown and chuck shramek deal where they tried to pin
on art bell the deaths of 37 people and ... yes ... later NASA admitted that in
fact there was a companion ... i have always thought that weaver and his pals
at NASA should have been fired and put in jail for this little stunt ... but
here they are today ready to corrupt and distort information on comet holmes
and feed it to the dumbed down popular press hoping the public will still buy
their ridiculous dirty snowball comet model) ... sure is disgusting to see
grown men and allegedly top scientists hiding and corrupting data to protect
their stupid dirty snowball comet model (actually they are trying to protect a
lot more than that !!!) ... return regularly for updates ... this is huge ...
jim mccanney