[geocentrism] Re: astronomical question

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:12:28 +1000

Dear Philip,
I would add to your words of wisdom; When people stop believing in God they
will believe in anything.

Jack

OK Jack.  But you neglect to consider then, that at least 50% believe still, in
God, but are dumbed down nevertheless. It comes down to a matter of which
god... For example the millions, or is it billions, of Catholics today to not
follow and believe in the same God that this Catholic, and the billions of the
past, believe/ed in. Ditto for the protestants..  Even Islam is not
consistant...

You see, thats the dumbed down process..  replacing God with gods.

Come the new gladiators, Come the new Roman games, in rich colour HDTV. where
you and I will be tested...  unless I can find a catacomb to hide in.  We all
watched Chiavo be murdered with not a soul allowed to even give her a glass of
water to sip... and how many even noticed, all on TV. That I will never forget,
but everybody else has.

Philip