[geocentrism] aether & kepler's 3rd law

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentrism" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:09:38 -0400

From a P&P discussion:
1. Your presumption that the geocentric position is disordered. Well if you
compare the smooth curve which the HC based physics returns for the orbital
period of Earth satellites against their period  with the curve of distance
against period using the GC statements (there are no equivalent GC
formulae), you'll see what I mean.
Since the curve of the orbital period of Earth satellites against their own
period is a line of slope 1, I don?t think anyone sees what is meant ??
2. And your presumption that the formula presented would act any different
if used in the geocentric situation. If you can show me that the GC
statement that the Moon orbits the Earth in 24h 52m (av) at the measured
distance and make it conform to Kepler's third law, I'll call you Mandrake!
Why conform to Kepler?s Law 3, when it doesn?t use the aether nor include
rotation of the primary?   See GWW.

KL3  predicts a lunar period of 27.2 days for what is observed to be 24.86
hrs.  By assuming  the Earth spins every 24 hrs, the third  law can be
patched up to give the measured period.

By using the GC graph of  period vs R - the aethereal equivalent of the
Newtonian KL3 ? the period can be predicted for any Earth satellite distance
from here to the waters above the firmament, not just for Earth orbits in
the HC system.
So far only 2 points on the GC graph have been completed correctly.

Robert Mandrake