[geocentrism] addendum inertia,

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:06:30 +1000

addendum
The original momentum, (given time and space, and no other physical force save
the motion through the aether), will slow down.
Going out from the earth...  Will momentum  speed up coming back? Perhaps. ..
Is the momentum change  independent of the rotation of the aether, or the
direction of the motion in it? Yes. I am referring only to momentum impulse
given in any one direction, Any rotational force caused by the rotation of the
aether is covered in that other part of the law, . "except in so far as it is
compelled by forces to change that state."

"Every body continues in its state of rest or motion in a DIRECTION GOVERNED BY
THE MOVEMENT OF THE AETHER except in so far as it is compelled by forces to
change that state."

answer to a proposed objection. ;
A body given an impulse of momentum "upstream" of the aether will of course
travel relative to itself, the same distance as it would travel downstream,
however the observed distance from a centre of rest, would obviously show the
down stream "boat" covering mny more degreees of arc, than the one moving
upstream. (simple water analogy. )

This is essential to my theses, if I am to explain Nevilles objection to NASA's
landing on the moon, allowing for the different dynamics of the geocentric and
heliocentric moon speeds.

Further point to consider: The speed of the aether at the rim of the cosmos,
causes it to display greater "density?" Density is of course the wrong word for
a non physical entity. Concentration would be a better word if you get my
drift.

If you fell onto a stream of water doing 600 miles per hour, it would offer
quite different resistance to your falling on still water, though the
"densities" in both cases are the same.

All of this is independent of G forces, which are not being considered here.
Phil