[geocentrism] Re: accuracy

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:16:25 +1000

Whilst on the subject of math when about 13years of age I argued with the
teacher that
1/0 =infinity was not true because I reasoned that as zero was nothing , it
could not be a divisor. As he ridiculed me in front of the class, I grew
stronger..  Ha !  he can't answer me. Lots of teachers like that.   Later of
course I worked it out when I got down to a divisor of 0.0000000000etc.

However, I was, as far as reality is concerned, quite correct. The equation is
a mathmatical concept, that cannot divide a cake among an infinite number of
people. Everybody gets nothing.

Therefore in relation to my calling our present position in time as being half
way in infinity, lets work out another fiction mathmatically for,

infinity / 2.

This of course separates those who know the difference between time and
eternity from those who do not.