[geocentrism] Re: Zero Point Energy and The Incredibles

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:00:39 +1000

I've seen on the internet some few crackpots with no science spewing zeropoint
and other pseudo terms ......
Gary, I know this sounds pompous, but I firmly believe that the young quantum
physicists of today got their degree studying Startrek, It has always amazed me
when one sees a notable politician, a real dumb coot, who may have gotten to be
prime Minister or something , receiving an honory degree from this or that
University.

Must indicate what their degrees are really worth.