[geocentrism] Re: Time zones

  • From: "John Roodt" <johnroodt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 09:27:30 +1100

Hi Paul n' all

My accent is "South African". I emigrated to Australia in July 2004 but lost
my SA citizenship in November 2006 when I became an Australian citizen.

So I guess I'm a Anglo-Saxon-non-South-African-Australian.

If my family has been in Africa since arriving in Cape Town in 1685, do I
qualify for the title African-Australian :-)

John R