[geocentrism] The Pioneer anomaly and a Machian universe

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 16:25:53 -0700 (PDT)

Ok..good.....I will put the abstracts of the two that caught my eye here...i
will work on getting copies but will hold off on purchasing them for a little
while and see what if any coments can be gleened just from the free sample
views ..there is still good Geocentric material here.......these particularly
caugt my eye because of how recent they are and the nature of the topics under
discusions...Would just to point out that a "machian universe" is a fancy way
of saying a universe that goes around the earth.....as opposed to a
"Relitivisit universe" where the earth is doing the moving.......the puch line
is that although the names infact refer to the exact same equivilence
principles of motion and gravitiaion, they are used in application to refer to
two different models....Relitivisitic universe (helio centric) Machian Universe
( Geocentric) even though they are in essance one and the same physical
construct....a clever way of confusing truth
 with lies by calling the truth the other name of the same lie you are trying
to "sell" to begin with.........oh the fun just never stops... :-)

Pulished in the Astrophysics and Space Science journel

http://www.springerlink.com/content/lh316l0rnh44343v/
Published NOV 2007 Abstract   We discuss astronomical and astrophysical
evidence, which we relate to the principle of zero-total energy of the
Universe, that imply several relations among the mass M, the radius R and the
angular momentum L of a “large” sphere representing a Machian Universe. By
calculating the angular speed, we find a peculiar centripetal acceleration for
the Universe. This is an ubiquituous property that relates one observer to any
observable. It turns out that this is exactly the anomalous acceleration
observed on the Pioneers spaceships. We have thus shown that this anomaly is to
be considered a property of the Machian Universe. We discuss several possible
arguments against our proposal.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/lh316l0rnh44343v/
Published OCT 2008Abstract  The Machian Universe, is usually described with
Newtonian Physics, We give an alternative General Relativistic picture for
Mach’s Universe. As such, we show that, in the correct Machian limit,
Schwarzschild’s metric is coherent with Robertson-Walker’s, on condition that
there be a cosmological constant, or the Universe’s rotation—or both. It is now
confirmed that the Universe is accelerating, so the former condition applies.
The latter was also confirmed one more time with the recently discovered NASA
space probes anomalies. From Kerr-Lense-Thirring solution, we find an inverse
scale-factor dependent angular speed; we then, show that the cosmological
“constant” may have Classically originated from a centrifugal acceleration
field.