[geocentrism] Re: The 5 point challenge

  • From: Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:52:14 +0000

I disagree Regner, when you consider how the celestial poles thread went on and on and on without a clear resolution either way, starting with a list is asking for trouble. There isn't a lack of points but one thing at a time please.

Jack

Regner Trampedach wrote:
Vote tally so far:
  a) 2
I have no problem starting with the Michelson-Morley experiment,
but I would like to have the other four points settled before we begin.
I can easily see things slide as we progress and I would like to avoid
that. After all this time in this forum you ought to have some good
idea of your top contenders.

   Regards,

      Regner