[geocentrism] Re: Sun & Moon out of kilter?

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:32:58 -0600

Hello Amnon,

This subject reminds me of Major Maynard White's 46th Reconnaissance
Squadron mission after WWII.  He was given a team of pilots and mechanics
and sent to Ladd AFB in northern Alaska with the mission to begin flying
over the north pole to learn how to do it.  This was a top secret thing as
it was the cold war time and worry was present about ICBM's travelling over
the north pole at us.

He succeeded in mapping out a grid system that is still used today.  He used
to live in Elkhart, Indiana, but I do not know if he is still alive.  His
book was authored by his son Ken White and was published about 1992.

The interesting thing that he discovered during the several years his
mission was in operation was that every single time they coordinated where
the magnetic north pole was, it was always a little farther north each time.
I don't recall the exact numbers, but by 1992 the magnetic north pole had
supposedly moved strikingly closer to geographical one.

Someone gave me a an informative government website the last time I brought
this subject up but unfortunately I cannot recall the URL.

Sincerely,

Gary Shelton