[geocentrism] Summer Soltice, Winter Solstice Diagram

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

Bernie,
Here are two more diagrams
suns spiral 1 is a more basic diagram....
suns spiral 2 is the same as the last one but with the corrections you
suggested....
I think both are good?....let me know what you think...

Allen

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 2:27 PM

ok Instead of using January and July i could lable it wintersoltice(january)
and Summer solstice (july).. I used jan and july because that is when they take
place. The one i gave you had a little more perspective and showed the changes
in the suns distance througout it's spiral orbit.... Also i posted that diagram
on the geoforum as well i wonder if anyone else did not get it? maybe that is
why no one said anything...... i will do a new one that will be a previous
version of the one i gave you so that when people see it then they will
understand the other one that i gave you even better....I think that would be
good as it would be like a slide show of detail in each of the diagrams?