[geocentrism] Re: Serious stuff

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 00:28:25 +0100

Hi Neville, regarding your coment below, the countries where German civilians,
trapped after Jew War I, were about to be butchered, ... Czechoslovakia and
Poland, so as to start WWII), , I wonder if you can point me to any research,
ie, websites or books as, not suprisingly, I can find very little on it.

The reason why Iam interested, is that my Grandparents on my Fathers side where
Prussian, that is, ethnic Germans, trapped in the part of Greater Germany that
was given to Poland.
My Father tells me that they had to flee Poland after WW1 because of the
persecution, leaving all thier belongings behind them whilst they fled to
Germany.

Now, Iam sure I read somewhere that Germans where being ethnicly cleansed by
Poles under Jewish direction after the WW1, are you able to collaberate this in
any way?

Many thanks
Peter Charlton