[geocentrism] Re: Revised article

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:18:01 -0700 (PDT)

I tend to agree with Philip and Robert in this area and, I would further argue
that Christans are the real and only jews and that Jesus came and fullfilled
all the old law under which we are no longer debters to however, I don't have
time to persue these arguments any further right now.

Allen
Carl Felland <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Philip,

I'm saying that Moses was not confused because he had firsthand instruction
from YHWH.

Messiah criticized the Pharisees for making the law a burden for the people
by ADDING rules supposed preventing the people from even having a chance to
break the law in the hand washing example. They were also criticized for
teaching doctrines of MEN that nullified the commandments of God.
Mat 15:5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother,
[It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;

Mat 15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus
have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Mat 15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

Mat 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me
with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the
commandments of men.

I understand that your choice of calendar tells who you honor. It is well
known that Constantine chose dates for church holidays that the people were
already used to worshiping on before they converted to Christianity. The
danger is that the former religion is still being promoted by these dates.
One does not have to look far to see elements of sun worship in Christmas,
Easter and Sunday.

As far as the birth of Messiah, my understanding is that the Feast of
Tabernacles is a much more likely time. He may have been conceived during
the period of Hanukkah.

It is the Jews through whom came the Scriptures, the Messiah, and a record
of YHWH's calendar. I want to carefully search out that heritage. I
rejoice in the prophetic relationship of the Passover/Unleavened Bread
festival concerning the death, burial and resurrection of Messiah. This is
just the first feast. We also have Pentecost and Tabernacles. I do not see
that Tabernacles has yet been fulfilled.

Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for
salvation is of the Jews.

Carl