[geocentrism] Re: Response from Geocentrism two-pager sent

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:39:53 -0800 (PST)

He has obviously he does not comprehend "Mach's principle". If he did he would
not appeal to descriptions of effects of "forces"he does not even begin to
grasp for explanations that troubled even Eienstein and crew. It is ironic when
folk claim to be educated "people of science"make these kinds of statements,
the "simpletons" if any are folks like this. They neither understand what does
and does not constitutes proof nor are they even aware that his examples of
"evidence" for "science" is based on assumptions that make far more logical and
demonstratable sense in a GC Universe.......???? Like so many people they donʼt
know what they are talking about ( although they are clearly indoctrinated
properly into the "Copernican Faith") yet they want to ridicule others not only
for the something they themselfʼs engage in but donʼt even begin to grasp.