[geocentrism] Re: Pope Declares All Humans As his Slaves

  • From: "John Roodt" <johnroodt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:42:47 +1100

The book of  Galatians destroys this argument. Read here, Paul speaking of
Peter, James and John Gal 2:6-10 (NKJV)

"But from those who seemed to be something -- *whatever they were, it makes
no difference to me*; God shows personal favoritism to no man -- for those
who seemed to be something added nothing to me. But on the contrary, when
they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as
the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter (for He who worked effectively
in *Peter *for the *apostleship to the circumcised* also worked effectively
in me towards the Gentiles), and when James, Cephas [Peter] and John, who
seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they
gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that *we should go to the
Gentiles*, and *they to the circumcised*."

How much more can God do for Catholics to convince them that they are in
error!!!

Clearly, if the current pope sits in Peter's seat then his ministry is to
the Jews in Israel...not to us Gentiles. And I see no mention of Peter and
the other believers killing Jews for not believing.

John