[geocentrism] Re: PAPAL ERRORS? and geocentrism

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:56:12 +1000

Neville, you are not to be too concerned about not knowing where the Catholic
Church is. Especially today. Many Catholics if not most don't know that either.
I doubt most even care. They have all been humanised, love the world and are
lapping it up. .
This is consistent with living in the age of lies.

Spiritually, the Church is the mystical body of Christ, comprising the faithful
which includes a hierarchy of clerics.

Individuals who depart from Christ , that is apostasise, be they pope or priest
are no longer, can not be any longer with Christ, and thus are outside the
church.

Generally one may not take it upon himself to declare publically on another
person, (their state of mind is known only to God, ) however we know Christian
truth, and should be able to discern when it is being contradicted. The Holy
Ghost will flee from any claiming to be Catholic who commit apostasy or promote
heresy. I likewise may flee also, and not return till they restore all things
in Christ, without my formally declaring any person to be an apostate or
heretic. That is not my office, it belonging only to God and His
representative.

It may seem to be confusing that the Great Apostasy centres at the very heart
of Christs Church, yet isn't it fortold in Scripture? But note very carefully.
Jesus or His Church could never err. Hence apostasy puts the apostates outside
the Church. They are to be considered harlots or if an institution, a
prostituted church.

Hence I say only those who hold fast (as St Paul says) to the traditions they
were given , remain within the Church, and even though that may represent a
remnant, that is where the mystical body of Christ and the Holy Spirit will be.

None of this is to say that some of the remnant are not still in the buildings
of Rome, but they are certainly being very quiet if they are. Perhaps the new
man will do something really bad like deny the Trinity, and that will bring
them out.

Your question of where the Church stands on the issue of geocentrism is in
tradition, and has not been changed.