[geocentrism] Noah's ark and bugle calls

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:16:37 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
It is obvious that he was addressing Peter, and inferring that it was Satan in
him that caused Peter to say the objectionable thing, "Lord, be it far from
thee, this (the passion) shall not be unto thee. "
I've noted this previously but haven't commented. The listener infers but the
speaker implies. I think here you really mean that Jesus implied that it was
Satan ... Oh! and shouldn't that be '... He was addressing ... '?
The English religions seem to have sanctified the language of thee thou and
thine..  Is this common to all nations..  eg  do the germans say " thy kingdom
come "   ?  I doubt it..
I seem to recall that German has about six forms of personal pronouns. I have
felt for a long time that English is the poorer for having so few but
especially the ambiguity which results from the absence thee, thou and thine.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail